Stay period: 7 days
Air conditioning and heating fully functional
Bungalow with beautiful sea view
Beds tidied and made daily
Bungalow room was cold in April, I had to leave the heating running the whole day. Extra blankets available on request. As the temperature increased outside, as did the room and less requirement for the indoor heating.
Fridge in the room
No mini bar
The LED lights on the electrical appliances and the light switches, illuminated the room the whole night, luckily I brought my eye-covers,
Greta view of the sea and mouse island.
Balcony with table/chairs and sun loungers, however, not so private from others staying the bungalows if moved away form bedroom window.
En suite, tidied daily, though lacked a thorough clean every day.
Bin emptied daily, toiletries stocked each day, Hairdryer in the bathroom
Half-board, excellent breakfast and dinner
Beautiful private beach with a glass lift down to the beach
Great hotel pool, though cold at the time I visited.
Great indoor pool
TV (CRT) in room, though not too many English-speaking channels
It seemed that British were housed in the same part of the hotel
The No2 bus available from outside of the hotel, convenient for getting into town, the final bus back is approx 10:30pm
No tea/coffee facilities
2 sun beds + umbrella – 7 euros/day
Nice bowling alley downstairs, 4 euros a game.
Note: Alexia was an absolute treasure with a highly professional attitude, who knows how to make the hotels guest want to come back. The hotel should promote her. The hotel staff were friendly, but if given training by Alexia, they would excel beyond what they do already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni