The hotel is not a modern luxury hotel, but an old elegant one. What keeps it interesting is view of the water from the hotel and the extremely friendly and helpful staff.
First class service and efficient staff on all levels can't think of one thing to complain about. Fabulous view from the balcony, large en suite, The overall cleanliness was excellent.
The pool was lovely and clean, plenty of clean beach towels provided by the hotel and comfortable loungers a plenty, the pool bar and food were without fault, the food in general was fantastic with a wide and varied choice.We enjoyed the cocktails in the bar area too with a live music every day.
We particularly enjoyed the beach we spent many an hour messing about in the sea or reading under a shady sun longer.
The breakfast was great as well.
I loved the location which was only 5 minutes from the town area.
If you want to relax and be pampered this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni