When I arrived the receptionist was really nice and helpful. The lobby looked very dated more like an 80's hotel. When I got in my room I was a bit shock. The room was also dated, but the worse thing was the matress was soooo hard that I could not sleep. I wanted to go to the Mouse Island by food and the receptionist told me it is maximum a 10 minutes walk, well it was a 20 minutes walk :) If you like to stay close to mouse island, try the Holiday Palace Hotel which is only 5 minites walk. Personally, when I will return to Corfu, I will stay in a hotel within the town of Corfu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the rich history and natural beauty of Corfu Island while staying at Divani Corfu Palace. Situated on the green wooded area of Kanoni, our luxury hotel is only 3 km from Corfu town centre and 1.5 km from Mon Repos beach. Our 4 star hotel facilities include 162 deluxe rooms, 2 restaurants, fitness centre, private parking, concierge, and 4 separate meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Divani Corfu Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Corfu Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Divani Corfu Palace Kanoni