Divani is not new to my husband and me...we stayed there back in 2004 along with all our guests since our wedding took place at Corfu.
We went back there last year, with our little son... and this year with both our children.
We like this hote for the following reasons:
Excellent location, close to the town centre.... friendly staff... good food!
Yes, there is noise from the airplanes but this not the hotel's fault...all hotels located in Kanoni have the same issue...and the trouble lasts for 24 hours...after that you learn to ignore them...
The only downside, is that the hotel is starting to show its age...so a little freshen up wouldn't hurt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the rich history and natural beauty of Corfu Island while staying at Divani Corfu Palace. Situated on the green wooded area of Kanoni, our luxury hotel is only 3 km from Corfu town centre and 1.5 km from Mon Repos beach. Our 4 star hotel facilities include 162 deluxe rooms, 2 restaurants, fitness centre, private parking, concierge, and 4 separate meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divani Corfu Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Corfu Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Divani Corfu Palace Kanoni