This hotel is nice for a family trip, located nicely in a quiet place. The hotel area is nicely decorated, green trees and flowers. The houses are further apart, so you don't feel like staying in a huge hotel at all. It is cosy. Animations are mainly sports - Zumba, Aquagymnastics, Stretching and Beachvolleyball. There is a kidsclub. The food is variable and good. It will probably taste everyone. The offer of drinks included in the all inclusive is rather limited, but for the given price, this will probably not surprise you. The hotel is clean and nice - someone wrote in a review that it is rather basic - I have travelled to many Greek hotels and for Greece and this category and price, this hotel is actually very nice.
The beach is nice, but small, so it can seem crowded. There are great beaches within 5 km - can be reached by car, bus, boat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on one of the most beautiful beaches of Rhodes, Porto Angeli is a lovingly designed hotel with a warm carefree atmosphere combined with good food and varied entertainment.Whether you are seeking relaxation or action packed sport and fun activities for the entire family be sure that our caring staff offer individual assistance so that you may enjoy a truly memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Angeli Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Calimera Porto Angeli Hotel Stegna
- Calimera Porto Angeli Rhodes
- Calimera Porto Angeli Hotel
- Porto Angeli Beach Resort Hotel Rhodes/Stegna