“Great fish restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Perfect location with the seaview we had a great lunch! They have a lot of different fish dishes adn they were all very good!

Reviewed June 20, 2017

If You visit Stegna village only for a few hours You must taste real greek food of the Gods in ψαροταβερνα GORGONA!! When we tasted first this delicious greek food, we couldn´t stop for next five days of our vacation! All the fishes, seafood, vegetables, fruit were fresh, delicious and unbelievable tasty! And the rest of the pictures of greek hospitality created owner and his family/co - worker! Thank You for everything! Ευχαριστω πολυ για ολα!

Reviewed June 11, 2017

We had a very pleasant and delicious dinner at gorgona restaurant in stegna. Family restaurant ser ong delicious fish , very friendly, very recommandable

Reviewed April 14, 2017

We were here with my boyfriend and I don't have nothing bad to say! This is the best taverna! The most of the food is home made. Really delicious food! I never taste something better like here!! If you will be in Stegna this is the first what you must visit if you like or you want to taste greek cuisine! Greek salad is awesome! Vakalao skordalia is the best fish what I ever taste with fries! I'm sure when I will be again in Rhodos I come! Efcharisto para poli gia to 8espesio fagito!

Reviewed September 17, 2016

It was an excellent experience! We ate there many-many times (lunches and dinners). Food was always fresh and delicious. We tried almost all the dishes and enjoyed all of them very much.The staff was very helpful, friendly and very nice. This restaurant has WIFi that functions properly. Very good value for money. Highly recommended!