“My favorite restaraurant”

Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Stegna
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The best food,the best service,the best location and the best view.
My most favourite food in my most favourite location on my most favourite island.
I have been visiting the Kozas family restaurant for over 8 years and I LOVE IT !

1  Thank Anoola

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just back from Rhodes and still enthusing about this restaurant, although my wife has ulterior motives and keeps talking about Dimitris beautiful eyes !
When you go in Dimitris asks if you want the menu or him ! Him means he takes you on a tour of the kitchen and the boxes and tanks of fresh fish.
I opted for the fish soup to start this time, and what flavour ! my wife had freshly grilled squid and said it was like butter, not like the rubbery bits of calimari in some places. I then had freshly grilled Red Snapper, and my wife had the Seafood Spaghetti { enough to feed 2 people } As if this wasn't enough { And i forgot to mention the bread and olive tapenade as an appetiser } Dimitris brings out the free Dessert. Chocolate Souffle and ice cream to die for !
We'll be back in September for more, and more, and more.

1  Thank SonsofBruce
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have to say that the enthusiasm and passion Dimitris has for cooking and the seafood recipes in his family run restaurant would make Rick Stein green with envy. The gut loves cooking fish and if you don't like it well too bad! Eat elsewhere. There are no alternative for non-fish eater, and nor should there be! This is a pure seafood restaurant without compromise. It has a proud tradition of full flavoured seafood and people go there because they know they will get a great fish meal.

The menu consists of whatever has just been caught - there is a few regular dishes, one of which is fish soup - get it! It's one of the tastiest dishes I have ever had!

Dimitris is one of the friendliest people I have met and his passion for food contagious. His father who founded the restaurant was there when we visited, a very charming man.

In conclusion - this is greek seafood at it's very best.

John Williams

1  Thank JohnWilliams667
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Went there with Camilla and Eric that lives on the island and find their way to the best places.This is a wonderful restaurant with the best fish and seafood ever. I had their speciality, two different kind of mussels in a sauce with red peppers, tomatoes, feta cheease that was among the best thing I ever had!! And the owner in his staff is so lovely!! The location is beatiful hanging almost out över the sea. Go there! Don't miss!

2  Thank Sara H
Reviewed June 8, 2013

i told a local friend i wanted to eat fish and he took me here. very nice family run restaurant perched at the sea's edge. dimitris introduced me to the selection where i chose my catch. which within 10 minutes was served to our table. excellent service in a relaxed atmosphere. all in all, a great experience and excellent food.

2  Thank kenziko