“Massage @ Village Heights ”
Review of Aegeo Spas

Aegeo Spas
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Istron
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My fiancée and I had an amazing 2 hour massage from Anna & Dimitra earlier today. Would absolutely recommend!

All reviews
"cretan"
"crete"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a hand and feet massage it was so relaxing that a few days later I had the same massage, my daughter had a face massage we both felt relaxed and the staff were friendly and understanding

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Deep tissue massage to relax my muscles after the 16 Kilometer walk down the Samaria Gorge. I had the Cretan massage with sea salt exfoliation. It was painful at times but worth it :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service, beautiful and calming facilities and magic hands! I did the back/neck massage and silky body scrub/aloe body mask/facial mask. Left my limbs free of aches and skin silky soft.