“Lovely for a snack and chilling!”
Review of Glaros Snack Bar

Glaros Snack Bar
Ranked #19 of 24 Restaurants in Massouri
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Great snacks and such a lovely owner, just above the beach really so great for refreshments and food after sunbathing :) Free wifi is also available if you ask the owner.

1  Thank Christy9409

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Just back from a 4 night break in Kalymnos, went to Glaros each day at different times and always had a good experience. Really good, varied menu, great coffee, wine and beer:-).

Owners - Sue and Steve were really nice and very welcoming. It was my 1st visit to Kalymnos but it won't be my last, my friends have been going for over 20 years and now I know why - thanks for making me feel welcome. Sue

1  Thank stp1602
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have recently spent 12 in Kalymnos and very glad to find Glaros snack bar.
While our hotel was fine the breakfast was very average. Luckily we found this place.
So we had every breakfast here and also popped in for coffee during the day.
The coffee was superb, both plunger and other types of coffee.
My yoghurt, fruit and honey each morning was totally delicious.
The staff were amazing and very friendly and helpful.
The place is owned by an english couple who have been there for 21 years. They could not have been more friendly.
I certainly recommend this snack bar for breakfast and coffee.
Fantastic view of the ocean as a bonus.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

The best coffee in town. Our flights were cancelled and the owners (an English couple who have lived here for 20years), provided us with detailed info on ferries, weather sites and rebooking. Watch out for the little sparrows who patiently wait for a morsel or two of crumbs:)

1  Thank christabel011
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We were with a large mixed group of vegans, vegetarians, and one carnivore. Steve was extremely helpful and accommodating. The food was delicious, and the service was excellent. Great location in the center of the action in Massouri. An excellent selection of drinks including a hard cider, yay!
A must-go for anyone traveling to Kalymnos.

3  Thank Julie A