“One of the 3 best restaurants in Massouri” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Miltos

Miltos
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Massouri
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: This restaurant is near the Plaza hotel at Massouri, Kalymnos in the main street of Massouri. It has amazing view looking down the sea and the food is amazing and at very good price. The owner, Miltos, is a young man with very good communication skills. One can tell that he loves his job!
Hengelo, Overijssel, Netherlands
“One of the 3 best restaurants in Massouri”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Until now we went 6 times to Kalymnos for climbing and - very important - relaxing and enjoying the perfect atmosphere of the Greek islands. We have 3 restaurants in Massouri where we eat with great pleasure. Miltos is one of them. Good, fresh food with attention for details. Very nice owner and perfect atmosphere (the view is wonderfull). Ask Miltos for advise and enjoy this great restaurant.

• Visited October 2012

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Horsham, England, United Kingdom
“our favourite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

We ate here twice and was our favourite. Can recommend the sea food platter, meat balls, stuffed vine leaves, souvalaki with pork, saganaki cheese. All delicious and good value. Great views too.

Visited August 2013
Kalymnos, Greece
“Miltos restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I am very surprised that this restaurant has two sets of prices. One for the regular tourist and one for the climbers that visit the island. I am a regular tourist and I find this extremely insulting as surely my custom is just as important as a climber. I cannot believe that this restaurant will do this as it is totally wrong and unfair.Why should the climbers that come from all over the world have a discount? I go to work and pay for my holiday just like they do so why are they given preference over us. The food I ordered was a Greek dish called Moussaka. I waited nearly an hour for this and when it came it was still cold inside. Clearly this was not fresh, as advertised, but from the freezer and I will never go there again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Athens, Greece
“miltos restaurant in massouri kalymnos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

miltos is the owner of the restaurant and has fresh fish,good and friendy service and the prices are also good.

• Visited August 2012