Crows Nest Cabins
McKinley Chalet Resort(McKinley Village)
$399
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Grande Denali Lodge(McKinley Village)
$399
Denali Bluffs Hotel(McKinley Village)
$419
Denali Grizzly Bear Resort(McKinley Village)
$269
Travelocity
$275
McKinley Creekside Cabins(McKinley Village)
TripAdvisor
The Perch Resort(McKinley Village)
  • Restaurant
Cabins at Denali(McKinley Village)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoverlook restauranthot tubtrue alaskan experiencefront deskstairs to climbgolf cartthese cabinstop leveldenali national parkcozy cabinsecond levelshops and restaurantsmountain sidetrain stationdenali salmon bakeonsite restaurantrecommend staying here
Reviewed September 19, 2015

We stayed at the Crows Nest this past July, Super friendly helpful staff good attitudes! young students from Bulgaria, Clean cabin compfortable bed, good resturaunt on premises. reasonable prices for Denali

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rob b
Della M, Public Relations Manager at Crows Nest Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2015

Hello,
Thank you for joining us at The Crow's Nest. We appreciate your feedback and that you took the time to write about your time here. We hope you have happy travels and thank you for supporting local business in Denali.

Reviewed September 19, 2015

While planing my trip to Alaska,there were two similiar hotels i had in mind - Crow's Nest and that other one that i won't mention. In the end i choose Crow's Nest and i am very satisfied with my decision! My trip has been perfect since beginning, the staff were helpful and kind, and the beds super comfortable after the unexpected rain that caught us. The view from our room was amazing , i couldn't believe how good it looked and how amazing my photos turned out. Thanks for the unforgettable holiday!

2  Thank Dusan S

Hello,
Thank you for choosing The Crow's Nest and for taking a moment to share your experience on TripAdvisor! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the views and accommodations. Happy travels and thank you for supporting local business in Denali!

Reviewed September 19, 2015

Della and her team made us very welcome and we can thoroughly recommend the Crows Nest for accommodation, services, pleasant company and excellent staff. The only area for improvement relates to the restaurant as it was average but the sister eating house of Salmon Bake is only 100 metres away and is excellent. Della is an excellent manager who takes pride in ensuring guests are looked after well by her staff and as a Professor of Management I recognised her excellent professional skills in that respect.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank professorfyfe

Hello,
Thank you for joining us at The Crow's Nest. We appreciate you taking a moment to write about your experience here. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations and service and have passed on your comments. Thank you for your patronage and for choosing to support local business in Denali.

Reviewed September 15, 2015

After staying in Alaska, I found the Crows Nest. These cabins are perfect! I had an excellent visit, the staff was super friendly and overall I was impressed. The room was clean, smelled fresh and gave you a feeling of what it is like to be in Alaska. If I ever come back, I'm staying the WHOLE vacation at Crows Nest! Also, the breakfast was great and dinner at the Overlook was to die for. Best dinning experience I have had in Alaska

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
Della M, Public Relations Manager at Crows Nest Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2015

Hello and thank you for your warm review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We've passed on your comments to the staff at The Overlook. The breakfast chef and dinner chef are always surprising us with their creations and we're glad you enjoyed them too! Thank you again!

Reviewed September 14, 2015

I spent my first night at the Denali Park Crow's Nest recently, and was blown away. The service, atmosphere, and accommodations were phenomenal. I was stuck on the other side of Denali National Park and unable to get to get to the hotel until very late. Fortunately I was greeted by a very lovely woman named Della, who helped get me warm, comfortable and checked in with no problems! Upon seeing the room, and the handcrafted log cabins first hand I could not believe the history involved in the creation of this historic location. I will definitely be back, and invite anyone with a sense of wonder, appreciation, or adventure to stay at the Denali Park Crow's Nest.

Hello,
Thank you for coming to The Crow's Nest! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our cabins are definitely a part of the history in this area and we're glad you enjoyed your authentic Alaskan lodging. We appreciate your comments and thank you for supporting local business in Denali!