Crows Nest Cabins
Denali Grizzly Bear Resort(McKinley Village)
$269
McKinley Chalet Resort(McKinley Village)
$199
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

Grande Denali Lodge(McKinley Village)
$399
Denali Bluffs Hotel(McKinley Village)
$319
Denali Park Village(Denali National Park and Preserve)
$279
$179
$275
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
The Perch Resort(McKinley Village)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoverlook restauranthot tubtrue alaskan experiencefront deskstairs to climbgolf cartthese cabinstop leveldenali national parkcozy cabinsecond levelshops and restaurantsmountain sidetrain stationdenali salmon bakeonsite restaurantrecommend staying here
Reviewed September 19, 2015

While planing my trip to Alaska,there were two similiar hotels i had in mind - Crow's Nest and that other one that i won't mention. In the end i choose Crow's Nest and i am very satisfied with my decision! My trip has been perfect since beginning, the staff were helpful and kind, and the beds super comfortable after the unexpected rain that caught us. The view from our room was amazing , i couldn't believe how good it looked and how amazing my photos turned out. Thanks for the unforgettable holiday!

2  Thank Dusan S
Della M, Public Relations Manager at Crows Nest Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2015

Hello,
Thank you for choosing The Crow's Nest and for taking a moment to share your experience on TripAdvisor! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the views and accommodations. Happy travels and thank you for supporting local business in Denali!

Reviewed September 19, 2015

Della and her team made us very welcome and we can thoroughly recommend the Crows Nest for accommodation, services, pleasant company and excellent staff. The only area for improvement relates to the restaurant as it was average but the sister eating house of Salmon Bake is only 100 metres away and is excellent. Della is an excellent manager who takes pride in ensuring guests are looked after well by her staff and as a Professor of Management I recognised her excellent professional skills in that respect.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank professorfyfe

Hello,
Thank you for joining us at The Crow's Nest. We appreciate you taking a moment to write about your experience here. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations and service and have passed on your comments. Thank you for your patronage and for choosing to support local business in Denali.

Reviewed September 15, 2015

After staying in Alaska, I found the Crows Nest. These cabins are perfect! I had an excellent visit, the staff was super friendly and overall I was impressed. The room was clean, smelled fresh and gave you a feeling of what it is like to be in Alaska. If I ever come back, I'm staying the WHOLE vacation at Crows Nest! Also, the breakfast was great and dinner at the Overlook was to die for. Best dinning experience I have had in Alaska

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
Della M, Public Relations Manager at Crows Nest Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2015

Hello and thank you for your warm review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We've passed on your comments to the staff at The Overlook. The breakfast chef and dinner chef are always surprising us with their creations and we're glad you enjoyed them too! Thank you again!

Reviewed September 14, 2015

I spent my first night at the Denali Park Crow's Nest recently, and was blown away. The service, atmosphere, and accommodations were phenomenal. I was stuck on the other side of Denali National Park and unable to get to get to the hotel until very late. Fortunately I was greeted by a very lovely woman named Della, who helped get me warm, comfortable and checked in with no problems! Upon seeing the room, and the handcrafted log cabins first hand I could not believe the history involved in the creation of this historic location. I will definitely be back, and invite anyone with a sense of wonder, appreciation, or adventure to stay at the Denali Park Crow's Nest.

Hello,
Thank you for coming to The Crow's Nest! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our cabins are definitely a part of the history in this area and we're glad you enjoyed your authentic Alaskan lodging. We appreciate your comments and thank you for supporting local business in Denali!

Reviewed September 14, 2015

Once I walk inside my room, the vision of a cabin and my view as I woke up where amazing. Seeing snow peck mountains from my bed with a fluffy pillows to a bed that I did not want to get out off was just what I was looking for. I cant wait to stay again.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple

Hello,
Thank you for joining us at The Crow's Nest. We're happy to hear that you found the rest and relaxation you were looking for here. We enjoy the fresh mountain air feeling and are glad to hear it worked it's magic on you too. We thank you for your patronage and wish you happy travels!