Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Swim up pool bar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Hayabusa7...
“Bad”
Reviewed December 16, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

First time we have used the timeshare during December and will be last. Zero entertainment and the 1 night they did the girl singing didn't know the words to the songs. So annoying.

We stayed in 2 bed Apt.
- Room smelt of damp
- Air con didn't work properly
- Towels only changed 1 a week (wednesday)
- Theme nights cancelled due to low numbers...like that's our fault for the all year round resort didn't do enough to pull in members.
- the road into resort is still zero light provided and now has a pack of wild dogs at entrance to resort. Very unsettling!!
- staff were the usual friendly but service was slow. I waited 1 hour in restaurant to get a starter.
- why is there no clocks in the rooms. I have requested this many times over last 3 years.
- as I mentioned earlier, no entertainment day or night.

Barely a 3 star resort even by Bali standards. A cheap Kuta hotel offers way more!!

Management Response
May 7, 2018
Hello, I am truly disappointed to hear that your stay at peninsula bay wasn't to your standard considering that you have stayed there 3 times already. Your review was on a 2 bedroom unit and not on my 3 bedroom villa with private pool. My villa is of a very high standard and as an owner of 1 week we strive to ensure that it is kept at this level. Communicating our feedback to the resort after each stay is important in upkeeping. I assume that you are a timeshare owner also. As for the clocks why would you insist on one if you are on holidays? You are meant to rest and relax. Don't you own a watch or mobile?
Also not really sure why you put a review on my rental property when you stayed in a 2 bedroom.
Adriana
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing