“Best Tour Guide”

Agus Bali Private Tours
Ranked #5 of 179 Tours in Nusa Dua Peninsula
More attraction details
Owner description: Agus Bali Private Tour from agusbali(dot)com offer special private tour packages of Bali. Visit our page for other things to do. Among the many experiences, which I have gained as a licensed tourist guide is a renewed sense of pride and appreciation for nature and the tremendous wealth of our island and culture. I want to share the beauty with everyone who wants to see and experience the real Bali. Come join us !!!
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I booked Agus Trip for my parents' trip to Bali based on recommendation here. Everything is true to what is on others' review. My parents are very satisfy with Agus. He is very friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Speedbird911
in 6 reviews
"coffee plantation"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We recently returned from Bali and we want to share our recommendations with other TripAdvisor users for Agus Bali Private Tours. With so much to see and do in Bali, we did a lot of research to ensure our precious hours touring would not be wasted with a guide who would be unreliable. We were so glad we chose Agus Bali Private Tours! Agus was the ultimate in professionalism and.... yes FUN! Agus tailored our day to reflect exactly what we wanted to see and do. He was punctual, picking us up right on the dot at our hotel in his very comfortable van. We liked that he had a driver and that he sat the entire time facing us and engaging with us in the van as we drove through the beautiful countryside and fascinating little villages, telling us about everything we saw. Agus has the most wonderful smile, and the kindness in his heart is reflected in his happy eyes. Agus reflects his passion and wonder for the world around him in a charismatic way that is unforgettable. He took us to the Tanah Lot Temple, Taman Ayun in Mengwi ( Royal Family temple ), the Jatiluwih rice terrace, and Monkey Point at Lake Buyan. We will be doing a complete review of our wonderful day with Agus on our New Jetsetters Unique & Luxury Online Travel Magazine very soon, complete with pictures and video. In the meantime we are updating our Facebook Page (facebook.com/newjetsetters) with pictures and remarks from our fascinating day and our complete trip to Bali. If you enjoy my reviews on TripAdvisor, please come visit us! And when you visit Bali, don't miss spending a day with Agus Bali Private Tours. Make sure you contact the right Agus, as there is another tour company using the Agus name but it is not this Agus. This Agus simply cannot be topped. We are open to being contacted if you have any questions about this day.

1  Thank Newjetsetters2011
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I would like to highly recommend Agus Bali Private Tour. Price is reasonable. Agus, the tour guide for our trip was very informative, very friendly (always putting on a smiley face), very efficient, has a way to handle young kids if you are bringing. He was very helpful. We brought a stroller and a 2.5 yr old toddler. He was very helpful in offering to assist my husband to lift up the stroller with my child in it up to the stairs. Agus is able to customise your tour according to your request. His camera skills is good. He took many family photos for us. Its very nicely taken! Thank you so much, Agus!
Oh yes! While we were on the road, a lady in her motorbike toppled down and half body was stucked at the side of the road as she had some bulky items at the back of the motorbike. No one seems to stop and help. Without second thoughts, he instructed his driver to stop and he got down to assist. Thumbs up, Agus!
Will definitely highly introduce you to my friends if they are heading to Bali!!!!!

Val from Singapore

1  Thank valangvalang
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Howdy everyone!

I'm from Malaysia and not long ago I went to Bali with my family. If you are thinking of getting a tour guide in Bali, I assured you Agus would be the BEST CANDIDATE. Not to exaggerate, Agus is really friendly, caring and he is well-versed in English and Bahasa Malaysia which really impressed all of us!

On top of that, AGUS will ALWAYS SMILE and answer the questions patiently whenever we ask him something. It makes us feel so relax and happy during the whole trip. To sum it up, we are well taken of in Bali and all of my family members like him as our tour guide.

Thank u so much Agus. We had a wonderful trip!

With love,
Christina V-e

1  Thank Xtinave
See more reviews
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Thank you Agus for a wonderful tour! We had an amazing time and have so many great pictures of our time on your tour.

If you are looking to get out of the resort area and really experience Bali, I highly recommend Agus as your tour guide. He has amazing knowledge and really makes the tour personal for you and your family.

We did the Mother Temple tour and spent the day seeing so much of the countryside and 3 temples. We greatly enjoyed his company and learned so much about the Balinese people and culture.

I cannot say enough good things about this tour. In my opinion it is a must do while in Bali.

1  Thank Emily R