We have just returned from 2 weeks at la Luna and had a fantastic stay. Could not believe the views from the room sea views straight ahead and lush green hills to the left and right.
Newly refurbished pool area and lifts from the road side to pool area and the from pool area to reception.
Ideally placed for getting the bus into Skiathos town turn right out of the hotel and within a few minutes you are at bus stop 21 or left to bus stop 20.
A 20 -30 minute stroll depending on your walking pace will find you at
Koukanaries beach and 5-10 minutes Troulos beach.
Despite the Rooms being a bit dated they are by far the best we have stayed in in Greece
To catch the last bit of sun you can always take your chairs out the back of your apartment, peaceful and sheltered
Plenty of restaurants with in walking distance had lovely meals at Ratatouie, Salt & Pepper and Villa Rosa.
A big thank you to Strados and Anita for there hospitality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just next to the shores of an Aegean Island famous for its vivid and green atmosphere, lies La Luna hotel, tucked into a wooded hill above the soothing beach of Troulos. In our hotel you will find airy and comfortable rooms which can create an idyllic and romantic atmosphere to a couple while a cozy and pleasant experience to a family. All rooms provide balcony or terrace with view to the Aegean Sea that will make you forget the urban monotony the minute you walk through the door. As a family-run hotel, we are working like a determined team, ready to create for you a pleasant and memorable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your La Luna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Apartments Hotel Troulos
- La Luna Hotel Skiathos/Troulos