We stayed there for 2 days, the room is ok, the breakfast is impressive, the lunch and dinner food although with great variety is not excellent, the main disadvantage of the hotel I would say. One would expect more and especially for a long stay...The beach is amazing, the service is of good level. Nice pools mainly for the children, nice gym center with new equipment. The main building does need some improvements. One disadvantage is that you have to wake up at 10 am with "goodmorning songs", even if you don't want to wake up...There is noise in general from other guests but also from the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robinson Club Kyllini Beach is near Kastro on the Peloponnese in the south of the Greek mainland. Depending on the season, the adjoining beach reaches up to 11 kilometers long. Over 160,000 m² you can relax at the resort pools, see shows at the theater in the evenings, and enjoy a drink at the bar or NITE CLUB. Feel good and stay fit with WellFit(R) by going to the Finnish sauna, having a steam bath or enjoying a relaxing treatment. For sports enthusiasts, the resort offers a variety of sports, such as tennis, water sports, and mountain biking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Robinson Club Kyllini Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyllini Beach Hotel Kylini
- Robinson Club Kyllini Beach Greece