This is a nice small hotel. Perfect place to just relax, read and just do nothing. We were scheduled to stay for 3 days but our next travel destination was cancelled so we decided to stay on for a week. The first room we were in was nice, clean and quiet towards the back. of the complex There was no sea view but a view of the complex and the pool. There is tennis court nothing special. Main Pool ok depth 1.5 metres and smaill pools for children. Staff are interesting people to watch and meet with. Attentive. We were half board, food was not that great, food was being recyled from previous day. As I was told you can't please all people everyone has different tastes and demands in regard to their holiday stay. Ok I agree but I couldn't care less if you are trying to cut costs on my stay. I work hard during the year to be able to take this holiday that costs me about 200 euros a day. After the 3rd day they exchange our room because when we asked to stay on the room was booked to someone else. I would expect that when someone chooses to stay on you would give them a same or even maybe better room but not a room less quality than the one you are frist stayed. Oh I forgot to mention on the first stay our room had no aircondition some type of electrical proplem. When this was fixed they didn't inform us this was fixed and I was sweating to death in 36 degrees (celicus) I had to call to ask what was happening with the a/c and I was informed "oh it's been fixed early this morning". The second room was an older room right above the main reception and right next to the pool you can imagine the noise during the day. In the main pool area there is a dozer which has a wooden platform woobly and the middle wood is cracked. Anyway small imperfications within the complex but to someone who is observant you cannot nto notice. The manager Angelos is an all around man and tries to please everyones needs, just hope he dosen't burn out before the season ends. The owner is around the hotel and involved, nice gentlemen. The beach is not near the hotel you will either need a car or the hotel has a van that will drive you to and from the hotel. Their is gentlemen at the beach who is very good at his job as soon as he sees you coming towards the beach he will come to assist you in obtaining a beach chair and umbrella and I noticed he keeps an eye on the swimmers their are big waves during certain times of the year. Will I come back to the hotel yes I will. I could be as someone told me at the hotel very opinionated to the imperfecations I noticed, I don't care I was only trying to assist them to do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We believe that our guests create a vision about their ideal holidays. This is something that we have to protect and elevate. For that reason we are dedicated to offer the highest quality services. Taking this philosophy under consideration, we create the requirements for someone to generate the ideal memories in an environment full of luxury and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Olympia Golden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympia Golden Beach Hotel Kylini
- Olympia Golden Beach Kylini
- Olympia Golden Beach Resort & Spa Greece/Kyllini