Excellent: The bach, the pools and the food.
Very bad: For 300+ EUR per night, we were not expecting to have such a small room with fake walls and badly maintained furniture (the refrigerator for example was leaking). Also the hotel lacks sufficient after-dinner entertainment. Another thing that we didn't like was the obligation for men to wear trousers at dinner. I can understand the request for "decent clothing", but the fact that the hotel is "water oriented" I think it justifies a request just for "casual clothes". Children activities were poor and only for +3 years old. Ours was 2 and we really had trouble occupying it in a small room or in a playground designed for older ones, during the afternoon when the sunlight is forbidding the pools and the sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Olympia Riviera Thalasso is the ultimate spa resort in Peloponnese. Inspired by the sanctuary at Ancient Olympia, this exclusive beachfront hideaway is pure in classical elegance. Palms and a tropical seawater pool extending down to the beach add an exotic note. Guestrooms and summer suites are elegantly appointed in a style that strikes a balance between the casual and the glamorous. Enjoy endless leisure facilities within the resort and the sublime Elixir Thalassotherapy Center with 4.500 m² of pure pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grecotel Olympia Riviera Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grecotel Olympia Riviera Resort Thalasso Hotel Kylini
- Grecotel Olympia Riviera Kylini
- Grecotel Olympia Riviera Thalasso Greece/Kyllini