“Great place near the beach”
Review of Als Restaurant

Als Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Pyrgi
Cuisines: Greek
Description: At the tower overlooking the blue Ionian Sea and the most beautiful Venetian fortresses of Corfu is located at our restaurant. Here you will taste the freshest seafood well cooked and served in our beautiful parlor. Traditional dishes such as our Bourdeto, pastitsada, sofrito, you will be able to enjoy every day and after dinner you can enjoy your drink in the low light of the stars. The restaurant "ALS" is built on the sea. In this beautiful and friendly environment we expect to satisfy you with traditional Greek dishes made ​​with local produce and cooked to local recipes. Fresh fish and seafood from the waters of the Ionian Sea, cooked Corfiot dishes and roasts. Taste with your meal excellent locally produced wines. Impeccable service, family atmosphere, excellent prices. Come to meet you and treat you.
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Well what can I say visited this restaurant a few days ago always eat Greek food when but I always have my favourite lamb chops just once what a disappointment .I ask waitress what does the lamb chops come with she said just fries ok can I have side salad with that please when my meal arrived what a shock the worst lamb chops ive ever seen the meat content was about the size of a five pence piece terrible and the salad consisted of two very thinly sliced tomato and a small bit of cabbage not value for money the restaurant was near the beach with a nice view and there was plenty eating there maybe I should of stuck to Greek food

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Excellent food and service. I had the Stifado which was superb, this restaurant also had a reasonable selection of wines which seems to be unusual in the other restaurants on the strip. We ate here twice and were very impressed with the service received on both nights.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Beautiful views good service good food good prices are good selection on the menu, went there when they had a privat christining still made welcome

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Came to Al's on the 2nd night primarily for the Moussaka. Not disappointed. It just melted in my mouth.

My partner had the Greek Salad which was also very good.

All washed down with a bottle of their Corfu Rose Wine (loads better than the Rose Wine you can get in the UK).

If you are looking for a good Moussaka, you can't beat Al's (unless you go next door to Milto's). The best two by far

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

We are here at Al's having just finished a lovely meal of great salads and side dishes. Special recipe courgette balls and feta deep fried and served with figs and almonds. Hand cut tasty fries and the staff are very friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018