I am going to this area since many years. I am visiting the property every year for a few days. The place is making you feel very cozy and relaxed from the first moment.
The location is Idyllic. The bay of Vourvourou and the Mount Itamos above it are protected by the Natura 2000. The designed rooms of the hotel are comfortable, fresh and hide small surprises. You will sleep in a coco-mat bed...
The Chef of the hotel Andreas, is doing magic. Ask for him, and let him cook for you an inspired dinner, I think its worth it. Do not miss to spent a day to one of the beaches accross the little island. You can hire a little boat from the hotel or near by, and head to Mirsini beach (hawaii), or a small bay that the locals can Blue waters, or swimming pool. Remember to get a picnic basket, and a snorkeling mask.
The bar of the hotel has amazing cocktails try the Mojito, and every Saturday the have live music. If you are lucky you will hear the two guys with the violin and accordion.
Hire a car and ask for directions to kavourotripes (crab halls). Paradise on earth. Small deserted beaches with amazing beauty. In August it might be crowded. Its better to be on a speed boat during that period...
For night life you can get a taxi to N. Marmaras to Molos bar.
Oh and try the therapeutic massage with Giorgos.
And many more that I can't remember at the moment. Ask for the hotel manager.
He can help you with any thing you wish. Very friendly guy.
I wish I was helpful. I might see you there some time, enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free all hundred of your senses in your dreams as much as in life at EKIES – ALL SENSES RESORT, in the gulf of Vourvourou, in Sithonia Halkidiki. On an almost private beach, with rich white sand and clear blue waters, with a view that overlooks the blue of the sea and the green of the pine forests. A destination that is ideal for those who seek to relax and unwind. Who enjoy boat trips to deserted small islands but also secluded, hard to reach beaches. You can get there in only 80 minutes from “Macedonia” airport of Thessaloniki, be that with your own car or with hotel transport that will take you comfortably, from and to the airport or any other destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ekies All Senses Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ekies All Senses Hotel Vourvourou
- Ekies All Senses Vourvourou
- Ekies All Senses Resort Vourvourou, Greece - Halkidiki