We had a 10-day dream vacation in Ekies. We loved our family suite and enjoyed the hotel commodities and unique design. The modern design of the hotel is respectful of the place and very elegant. The breakfast is very rich. The place is ideal for visiting the area and actually the only daily issue was to decide to which of the delicious beaches of the area we should go. Boat trips are also recommended (one individual and the other to the Mont Athos area). A perfect place for sun and sea vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free all hundred of your senses in your dreams as much as in life at EKIES – ALL SENSES RESORT, in the gulf of Vourvourou, in Sithonia Halkidiki. On an almost private beach, with rich white sand and clear blue waters, with a view that overlooks the blue of the sea and the green of the pine forests. A destination that is ideal for those who seek to relax and unwind. Who enjoy boat trips to deserted small islands but also secluded, hard to reach beaches. You can get there in only 80 minutes from “Macedonia” airport of Thessaloniki, be that with your own car or with hotel transport that will take you comfortably, from and to the airport or any other destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ekies All Senses Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ekies All Senses Hotel Vourvourou
- Ekies All Senses Vourvourou
- Ekies All Senses Resort Vourvourou, Greece - Halkidiki