Open today: 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Lovely Day

We discovered hidden gems in our daily cruise and for sure we hope to cruise again in Milos .Our... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Γιάννης Τ
via mobile
Simle the best boat rental!

I love boating in greece. I have been to many places, but since i discovered dreamswim i found my... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2018
vassilc
Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
via mobile

All reviews great experience professional team a lot of fun ice box next year rental fee week vacation usb input four hours hp boat hire company first impression great friendly staff free dive listen music worth the effort excellent service
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

As our first time alone in a boat, with two small children, we had some serious second thoughts. But Dream Swim team was great, gave us a short initial training and a brand new boat and GO !!! We had the best day possible! Sun, fun, wild beautiful beaches, cristal clear water and swimming places ! Dimitris and all the boys were great and helpful. Boat was clean, new, perfectly good condition, radio. After some days we received an email with our route and some trip info - max/medium speed, time spent on the water, etc. Can't wait to come next year again! Will bring some more friends with us!

1  Thank ccpop123
Reviewed September 29, 2016

The service was friendly, the prices were fair, and we had a great time out on the boat. Plus, after I left my ID by mistake, the team had it couriered to me in Thessaloniki so that I could make my flight back home. Crisis averted! Thanks to the team at Dream Swim; next time we'll take the boat out for a full day.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

Beautiful, especially super-fast boats. Great friendly staff, thanks Dimitris & Apostolis. Radio on board made us the day special having more fun while wakeboarding. Even if the prices little bit expensive, if you will check the other cheaper boats of the other suppliers, you will notice immediately the difference. We just had a perfect day.

September 2016

Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

By far the best experience for a boat rental... we visit dream swim by a suggestion of a friend and for sure we not regret it... excellent boats very good prices stellar staff... greets to mimis and his team for the unique experience.. we'll be back next year...

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

We liked the boats a lot and they are quiet new. You can not compare with the other companies. We think it is a must to rent a boat when you come to Vourvorou.