“Try the Lamb”
Review of Dionisos

Dionisos
Ranked #19 of 35 Restaurants in Alykanas
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: My family and I welcame you to Alykanas and our family run Greek restaurant. A lovely place in main road of Alykanas welcome you in tradiotions of Greek dishes which are all freshly made using the local ingredients served by our hospitable stff.
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Not often I would recommend a certain dish at a Taverna, but you if you like lamb you have to try their Slow cooked lamb, the best I have ever had.
Great value for money and excellent service.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

During our pleasant but unassuming meal here a cat pooed on the floor at the front of the restaurant. Although we brought this to the attention of the waiter It was still there a week later when we returned home, hope the kitchen is cleaner...

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Another fantastic traditionally greek taverna ,with an excellant menu of fish or meat superb meals, together with a very good selection of drinks & wines .Also very competitively priced.

1  Thank vicjosie
Reviewed September 23, 2012

after our second visit we got free wine but would have gone anyway food exellant best kleftico ive ever had in over 30 years

2  Thank Christina W
Reviewed September 22, 2012

both times we ate here the food was absolutely lovely, i loved my stuffed peppers, and my husband wolfed down he's kalamari, there pitta is to die for lovely with there humus that i like to top with a little olive oil, we also had the steak which was lovely, would definately recommend this place.

1  Thank EssexTowie