Our 25th wedding anniversary so we were pushing the boat out and stayed in the Mykonos Blu villas as they have private pools.We envisaged relaxing afternoons snoozing in the sun. Sadly Nammos is a very poor version of Ku de ta in Bali. A beach bar/restaurant that at sometime after 3pm turns on the music and blasts everyone in the bay. The issue is that not only is their music horrendous with Abba one moment, a bit of Lykke Li, some traditional Greek stuff, Michael Jackson - must be a playlist as no DJ could ever get it so wrong and - it is the same every day!! Well not every day but 5 our of the 7 we stayed. For three nights it went on to 3am as there was a wedding and a birthday. Apparently the owners are 'connected' so they do as they please. All this blights Mykonos Blu which is very comfortable, friendly with lovely staff and only 10 minutes from the airport (which you cant hear) So my rating is for the days without Nammos blighting the bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grecotel Mykonos Blu, the best luxury 5 star hotel in Mykonos over Psarou beach, welcomes you totally fresh and redesigned in perfect white & ambient blue tones with new Suites. This luxury hotel is built in traditional Aegean style and decorated by internationally acclaimed interior designers. It is incredible; Like Mykonos! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Grecotel Mykonos Blu
- Grecotel Mykonos Blu Platys Gialos
- Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel Psarou