Mykonos Blue was a great plae to stay for our week in Mykonos. The staff/service was excelent on all level, the food was great (although a bit pricey), and the overall experience was just what we expected: stressless! Their private beach is one of the most sheltered from the wind (which in Mykonos is worth considering) and there are some cheaper nice restaurant just done the road if you don't fancy paying for the expensive dinner at the hotel.
I think it's worth renting a scooter/quad/car to be able to go to town regularly as the hotel is a on the south cost but it is not 100% nescessary as there are plenty of shops and restaurant around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grecotel Mykonos Blu, the best luxury 5 star hotel in Mykonos over Psarou beach, welcomes you totally fresh and redesigned in perfect white & ambient blue tones with new Suites. This luxury hotel is built in traditional Aegean style and decorated by internationally acclaimed interior designers. It is incredible; Like Mykonos! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Grecotel Mykonos Blu
- Grecotel Mykonos Blu Platys Gialos
- Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel Psarou