Great location and one of the only hotels in Mykonos with its own beach club. Service is pretty standard Greek style. Staff are friendly but a little disorganized and forgetful. Eg you can't really get served drinks by the pool. Rooms are the tricky part. 12 differnent types of rooms - forget it go for the villas. Overal ok but not fantastic value. If its was three hundred euros per night less it would be great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grecotel Mykonos Blu, the best luxury 5 star hotel in Mykonos over Psarou beach, welcomes you totally fresh and redesigned in perfect white & ambient blue tones with new Suites. This luxury hotel is built in traditional Aegean style and decorated by internationally acclaimed interior designers. It is incredible; Like Mykonos! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Grecotel Mykonos Blu
- Grecotel Mykonos Blu Platys Gialos
- Grecotel Mykonos Blu Hotel Psarou