“aaaaaahhh....”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: info@galliano.gr
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had read about Galliano's before my husband and I departed for Molyvos. I knew I wanted to try it. Well, I began craving Italian food part way into our stay at the Sunrise Resort Hotel. Several days we took the shuttle into Molyvos. I kept looking for Galliano's. Finally, we found it. Not sure who was happier with our food, my husband Matt or myself. Let me just say it was worth the walk. Waitress was super friendly and even took our picture after our meal.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We visited this restaurant having looked at reviews of others and it was a good meal but not outstanding. Italian is one of my favourite food genres. Mr M had the Carpaccio which was very very good. The house wine was also better than acceptable.

We both had pasta for main course and while it was nice, it was nothing to write home about. The service was lovely.

We would go back. Good views from the 1st floor location.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

we,ve just got back from molyvos after a fortnights holiday and ate at the galliano 4 times and every time the food was really nice with really tasty sauces , a refreshing change from eating greek cuisine.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We love holidays in Molyvos and Galiano is always one of the first restaurants that we visit.Food consistently good love the Greco pizzia as good as I have had anywhere.The welcome and service is excellent. A particular mention to Nicki a very warm and friendly waitress.If you like a change from Greek food I would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

If after eating all the greek food, for a change you want to try something else then eating at Galliano is a really good oprion. Food is fresh and tasty, prices are right and people are friendly. You should definately give it a try and you will return.