I would begin with the Cretan Dream salad from the Muse restaurant on the pool side...it is the best salad ever!!!Great taste!! Also the cocktails are good.
The room was nice, confortable bed, a small kitchenette.
The bathroom is a little too small, but clean, everything is clean.
The view from the pool is very nice, the beach is across the street, easy to acces.
Food in the restaurants is varied with enough choices.
We did'nt like the fact that on the day we arrived they had to move us for one night to another hotel because they had a problem with the pipes in the rooms from that wing of the hotel.
The hotel where they moved us was far away (they paid the taxi) and was not a five star hotel. This was inconvenient. Except this problem, the hotel is very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cretan Dream Royal is a new 5-star hotel, 6 km from Chania towards Platanias, in Kato Stalos,offering luxurious accommodation.Cretan Dream Royal is opposite (20 meters) of the beach of Kato Stalos and has access to the beach through an underground tunnel.Another feature of the Cretan Dream Royal hotel is the main fine-dining restaurant as well as an informal tavern with an a al carte menu. There is also an elegant pool bar with outside seating so you can enjoy a cocktail along with fabulous ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cretan Dream Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cretan Dream Royal Hotel Kato Stalos
- Cretan Dream Royal Chania
- Cretan Dream Royal Stalos, Crete - Chania