The Cretan Dream Royal is a lovely hotel just across the road from a sandy beach. Entertainment is limited, sorry, that should read non-existant while we stayed there. If you want evening entertainment, Platanias is a 10 euro taxi ride away, with bars and night life. Try the Rock House. Food is very nice at the hotel and the rooms are excellent with a small kitchenette. George, Mano and Efi at the bar are excellent fun. It's worth having a car as there's lots of places to see, and turning right out of the hotel, drive to the major traffic lights and turn left, it will bring you to a number of secluded sandy coves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cretan Dream Royal is a new 5-star hotel, 6 km from Chania towards Platanias, in Kato Stalos,offering luxurious accommodation.Cretan Dream Royal is opposite (20 meters) of the beach of Kato Stalos and has access to the beach through an underground tunnel.Another feature of the Cretan Dream Royal hotel is the main fine-dining restaurant as well as an informal tavern with an a al carte menu. There is also an elegant pool bar with outside seating so you can enjoy a cocktail along with fabulous ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cretan Dream Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cretan Dream Royal Hotel Kato Stalos
- Cretan Dream Royal Chania
- Cretan Dream Royal Stalos, Crete - Chania