My partner and I stayed at the hotel in the first week of July. The only negative is that it was a little hard to find in the dark, so some better signage would be great. Aside from that we just loved our stay! The rooms are basic but comfortable, clean and each balcony has a view to the ocean. The free wifi works very well. There is a nice poolside terrace where the excellent variety of breakfast is served each morning, which is included in the price. The owners make the breakfast themselves fresh and you can even request a very nice cappuccino if you prefer that over filtered coffee. You can also order lunch/dinner and drinks on the terrace or as room service. The pool is inviting and clean, the property is beautifully landscaped. There is a staircase going down to the road and when you cross you find yourself on a very nice beach, perfect for swimming. There is also rental for umbrella/chairs. The hotel itself is very quiet, although you can hear the traffic from the road but it didn't disturb our sleep. Overall I would recommend Renieris and will go back when I'm on wonderful Crete again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Stalos, Crete - Chania