Clean and well equipped rooms and fantastic sea views, very good breakfast. Steep steps down to road and beach. Comfortable beds. Choice of tavernas nearby could be better but a short drive gets you more choice. Quiet and peaceful and good double glazing so that you don't know you are high above a busy road. Easy access to lovely Chania. Try it and like it! Will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Stalos, Crete - Chania