Having just returned from Renieris Hotel I must agree with all the other reviews that this was one of the best hotels I have stayed in - spotlessly clean with sheets and towels being changed daily and the family making us feel so welcome.
Stalos is within walking distance from the Hotel, where there are restaurants and bars but if you want to go further afield then take the bus into either Chania or various villages along the coast for 1.60 euro.
The 97 steps from the beach to the Hotel would be the only negative point but it would not stop me from returning. I am in fact looking for flights for May 2014 !
The Reniers family are so committed to looking after their guests and this is such a rare quality which other hotels should adopt - 10 out of 10 !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Stalos, Crete - Chania