My wife and I stayed six nights at the end of August. On arrival we received a warm welcome. Our room had a bacony overlooking the pool and Kato Stalos beyond.
We enjoyed the buffet breakfasts and also the light meals availabe by the pool. We walked into Kato Stalos for our evening meals , a 10 minute walk, where there was a good selection of restaurants. We loved the pool, the views and the 24/7 free tea and coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Stalos, Crete - Chania