Well what can I say we have just returned from a wonderful stay at Renieris hotel. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome. It was clear to us that the family all take great pride in their hotel from keeping it so lovely and clean. The rooms were cleaned regularly and kept spotless throughout our stay. We stayed in room number 24 which had great views! The pool was beautiful with stunning views of the sea. Also on our last day we were given a bottle of olive oil as a gift to take home, I felt that this was a really lovely touch. Nothing was to much trouble for the family to help us with from organising our airport transfers and giving us towels to borrow on our last day so we could pack ours (very sweet). We feel that this is far more than a 2 star hotel! I will finish this review with a big thank you to the lovely Renieris family for a truly lovely holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Stalos, Crete - Chania