“Beautiful pizza”

Pizzeria Ristorante Naye
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pizzeria Restaurant. Good pizzas, excellent service, great prices. Come and visit us.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We are staying in Jardido mar and ate out here last night. The pizza was literally the best I have tasted in years.

1  Thank Paul W

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My wife and I are staying at a place not far from this restaurant and we decided to try it because we were told that it is very good. Well, "very good" is an understatement because it is, in fact, excellent!

The service is outstanding and the food was fantastic. We had a salad with their delicious home made dressing and it was delicious. But the best part was the chicken and mushroom lasagna. I've eaten a lot of lasagna, but never chicken lasagna and I was blown away by how good it was. This restaurant should be in Funchal where they could make a ton of money.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We visited this restaurant as a flyer was dropped at our villa. It looked interesting from the outside and was close to our accommodation. Staff were very welcoming, spoke good English and the pasta which we ordered was fresh and flavourful. The Portugese wine which accompanied the meal was excellent also. Although the restaurant offers typically Italian food, not local cuisine I would recommend it unconditionally

1  Thank chancel
Reviewed May 27, 2014

If you are looking for a first class meal at a reasonable price, then this place is for you.
Families are welcome and nothing is too much trouble for the friendly staff, even off the menu.
Only one regret thou, that of not discovering this place earlier during our stay in calheta.

Enjoy the experience with us. The troop from porthcawl.

1  Thank s18pha
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We came here following reviews on Tripadvisor and weren't disappointed. The service was excellent a warm welcome and very friendly. The shrimp starter was fabulous - the sauce they serve with it so delicious the kids kept stealing it!
the 2 youngest had Spaghetti Pomodoro (huge portions) and very tasty. The rest of us had pizza's (we went large and struggled to eat them). On our second visit I went for the 1/2 pizza with salad option and managed to eat that more easily!
Great value for money at less that 100euros for 6 including starters and 2 rounds of drinks I think it is great value for money.

1  Thank Joan E