- 3 bedrooms (2 queen size, 2 single beds) for 3 persons ok, for 6 persons imho too tight.
- 2 sep. bath rooms: ok and convenient.
- Living room comfortable inkl. SAT TV.
- Kitchen quite big and adequately equipped (take small nespresso coffeee capsules, to be bought at grocery store down in Calheta harbour).
- Pool (covered by glass doors) about 4x8 m and heated (28 Deg C): ok for swimming
- Huge Garage where you may store your rented car.
Only negative: villa laying on street with many and noisy traffic (8-23h); 2 bedrooms in front get the noise right away; 3rd room in the back much better, but no panorama view.
Owner (who lives on 1st floor/upstairs) is quite helpfull. Explains right away at arrival house incl. equipments and gives directions to regional items/shops/retaurants etc. Was always very helpfull.
House per se good and generally ok, but noisy street defeats its spirits quite heavily. This our opinion.