Resort: The resort is really nice, clean and peaceful. It's a bit hard to find so be sure you have good directions to get to it. The food is really good and so is the service. The main bar bartenders were awesome and gave us great tips on local restaurants to visit while we toured several within the coastal cities. Midi is a must but also hard to find so get good directions.
Golf: Our only disappointment and why I give it on a 4 rating. We rented golf clubs which were pretty bad (mix of all brands & old). The clubs were not even clean and had dried mud caked on them. The golf carts are OK. Maybe it was the time of year but the pro shop staff was not friendly. They did not have service so, you should plan on taking water or buying from their vending machine where you can buy beer. Have the right change or you get lots of change in return. The golf course is difficult, long but it has amazing views and lots of ground crew working to keep it nice.
Mid-September: Very low occupancy and there were very few people staying at the resort. We arrived in the morning and they said our room was not ready yet the parking area was empty. We were worried because we didn't see any other people. In addition, the pool bar had been closed for the season. We were disappointed not to have access to drinks since it was pretty hot. Lucky for us they had a big wedding party and they opened the pool bar for 2 days during our stay.
Room: It was big, clean, very nice, overlooking the pool and course. They charge for water, snacks, etc... One day they skipped making our room. We called in the late afternoon to ask if they could come up when they had time. When we returned from dinner the room was clean and they left us a letter to apologize with a bottle of sparkling wine. We didn't expect this since we just figured they had not gotten to get to our room yet.
Spa: We didn't have time to try the spa but it looked nice. They gave us a tour when we arrived. If you use the inside pool and jetted hot tub they require that you were a hair net. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is a place where majesty meets serenity. Where rolling hills meet idyllic countryside. Where even the air seems cleaner, fresher and more breathable. Right there, in the center of this place, sits Dolce CampoReal Lisbon, a resort nestled in the Torres Vedras district in western Portugal. All of its tranquility is located just 30 minutes north of Lisbon and 20 minutes from the beaches of the west coast. Stay in one of the 151 rooms, play a round on the challenging 18-hole golf course, visit the equestrian centre or plan a meeting to take advantage of its conference rooms with the capacity for up to 650. Browse the wine routes of the Oeste region is another way of getting to know the best of the country's wine, as well as the landscapes of the region where it is cultivated and the cities and towns which are full of history and which are revealed along the wine routes. Enjoy the medieval town of Obido just 30 minutes drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dolce CampoReal Lisboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hotel Camporeal Golf Resort And Spa
- The Hotel Camporeal Golf Turcifal
- Westin Camporeal Hotel
- Westin Camporeal Resort
- Westin Lisbon
- Dolce CampoReal Lisboa Portugal/Turcifal