“There's a reason this is #1 in town”

Restaurante Ysconderijo
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We Open just for dinners
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Surroundings are great....service is impeccable
And as normal.....the food was excellent
Amazing value!
If you are in the area - it's worth a visit!!

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Based on the reviews, I thought we definitely should give this a go, especially as it was my wife’s birthday. Greeted by friendly staff and a nice decor but that’s about where my pleasantries stop. On occasions like this I like to take my time, chat between course and generally let my food settle....... 30 mins after sitting down we’d our starters and our mains.... which was the rack of lamb, ordered medium and was at best medium-well to well done in place, ands tough a an old boot. This was served with a mountain on mash potato and some overdone vegetables. My wife had the salmon which was also over cooked. Needless to say we’d did not stay for desert!!

1  Thank CPTMOSS
Reviewed September 26, 2017

This is our second meal here this holiday. People are friendly, professional and very polite. Food is beautifully presented and very good value.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best meals we have had in Portugal. The food was excellent, the staff attentive and professional and it was very good value compared to other places we have eaten recently. Will certainly be visiting again.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

I cannot really add much to the excellent reviews already written about this restaurant. Six of us went there a fortnight ago and were rewarded with an outstanding dinner, which we all agreed could not have been bettered, at an amazingly reasonable price. The food was delicious and beautifully presented, the service was first class, and I haven't had a better Dry Martini for many years! We were warned in advance that they only take cash, so we were not inconvenienced by this. If you are near Sao Bras, you should ensure you visit Ysconderijo.