We'd booked into the Aquamarina Beach Resort but on arrival discovered that it had merged with the Adriana and become one resort. This eant two fabulous out door pools, two restaurants, two bars, grill and indoor pool. We are a family of four and had two apratments, joined by a communal door. This meant two huge bathrooms and two balconys!! Rooms were spotless on arrival. All communal areas very clean and tidy. Restaurants served excellent food, although the main one had the most variety with a carvery at night and pancakes for breakfast. Both pools extremely well maintained. Pretty cold in may though and tooka while to get in! The indoor pool was a bonus and with a temperature of 29 degrees, very inviting. There are two saunas, a steam room and jacuzzi. Animation team very friendly and not forceful. If you didnt want to join in you were not pestered. Evening entaintment every night for 45 mins or more. Got better towards the end of week as more holiday makers arrived. Very lovely staff, very helpful reception staff and excellent porters who drive you to your rooms on a golf buggy. Be aware the hotel is loved by the French and during our visit probably more French there than English. Although our children did not want to go to the kids club, the girls who worked there were very friendly. Beach accessed down wooden steps and a lovely walk along the beach to Vilamora Marina. Overall a brilliant holiday, and would certainly go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira