We spent two lovely weeks in Adrian Beach Club and the final reflections are very close to ranking the place as perfect leisure opportunity.
The resort is located in wide area which gives you a real feeling of freedom, offers some space for walking and feeling more like living in set of houses surrounded by neatly prepared and serviced garden. Everything is organized in quite in 'guest-friendly' way which makes it really easy to adopt quickly and makes you feel like you know the places for ages.
Lots of leisure activities : two pool areas ( one with animations , second one close to grill smaller but more quite ), lots of sun beds around the pool and on the lawns ( but ...still you have to wake up around 7 a.m. to secure the space for yourself ), tennis courts, bocce / bule yards, table tennis, kids garden, mini-club, tv games room, mini-golf ( extra paid ), gym room, teatro with well performed shows almost every evening plus spa & hair dresser area ( extra paid ) .
The beach has to be mentioned separately - if you are not only a pool fan, this is the place of must-visit type. Picturesque, breath-taking view at the beach is worth a short walk and going down / walking up wooden stairs, sun bed ready for hotel guest free-of-charge ( this, with almost private hotel beach seems to be unique for Portugal ). A 30 minute walk will lead you to Villamoura town with interesting marina.
Two main restaurants : one close to the reception offering wider range of dishes, second - grill closer to the beach area ( limited offer but more cosy and quiet area ). There are two drink bars located close to both pool areas with ready-made AI drinks + extra paid offer. Additionally you can book an evening in Aquarius restaurant where tapas and wine are served and then you are offered almost the same Swedish style buffet as in regular place.
Food - breakfast quite boring despite wide assortment, just nice launch and dinner offers, after lunch buffet offer for those who were late with semi fast food offer, coffee corner with machines ( offering tasteless coffee :). Sparkling wine offered during breakfasts, different varieties of house wine and one sort of ( good ) beer served during launch and dinner.
Drinks - nice set of ready-made drinks available in alcoholic and soft version are quickly served in both bars, far from typical fresh offer but not bad ;)
There is a real good focus put on animation activities and the staff does an excellent job to entertain as many people as possible. Perfect water morning fitness, games and sports animation, really entertaining evening shows. Live shows and live music available almost every evening.
There is a bus offered by hotel free-of-charge for hotel guests travelling every second day to Albufeira and Villamoura. Morning travels have to be booked at the reception, both towns are nice to be visited.
Additional trips and car / motor / bike reantal area avaiable at the reception. You can ask for lunch package if you are an early traveller.
Room standard : Our perception of the room quality was **+ vs **** stated. After complain made we were offered a room of almost the same standard but with slightly more space, this time enough for 2 adults with ids. In the first one the kid's bed was located in the leg end of twin adult beds.
Wi-Fi - Extra paid ( 10 hr - 10 EUR ), not stable in rooms, practically securely accessible in reception area.
All inclusive confirmation : despite the fact that each person gets a bracelet you are forced to conform every purchase with your hotel electronic key which makes the thing really annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira