Booked up with Thomas Cook from 1st to 5th May. It was our Ruby wedding anniversary. The airline that took us was Jet2. It was a good flight no problems getting to the hotel booking in was simple. The reception staff informed us that they knew it was our anniversary and would be doing something special for us. When we arrived into our room there was a bottle of champers and chocolate covered strawberries. The food was brilliant and very varied from prawns.mussels all sort of fish,steak lots of salads English cooked breakfasts to continental breakfast the list seemed endless. Plenty of sun beds lots to drink no queues at all anywhere. The staff were very helpful in all sections. 3rd day there another bottle of champers and a plate of exotic fruits delivered to our room Regarding having to phone up to confirm the bus back to the airport the reception were very happy to do it for us. Home this morning flights 1/4 hour early landing. A wonderful holiday
Only slight complaint was uncomfortable beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira