The complex is remote although only half an hour from the airport but a very disappointing check in. There was no champagne on arrival as we'd read about and because they were so busy with the French guests, who had arrived at the same time, we were told to come back later to have things like towels for the beach and safe etc explained. The clientele is predominately French, very few English guests. Plenty of choice with the food, no chance of going hungry. The public areas and rooms were very clean although in need of updating as some areas eg indoor pool, gym, sauna are tired and tatty. The rooms are very basic but functional. We booked a standard room and were told we had been upgraded to a superior .... I'd hate to see a basic room! Be warned that if, like us, you arrive in time for lunch then breakfast is your last meal on the day you leave and they are very insistent on this which left a bad taste in our mouth, very penny pinching feeling and made us feel very unwelcome. There's plenty going on so you can do as little or as much as you like, perfect for kids. There are a lot of steps down to the beach, very worth it but definitely not for those who struggle with stairs. Having said all this, we had a totally relaxing week with perfect weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira