my son & I stayed at this hotel in Sept 2012. The hotel is in magnificent grounds and the facilities (pool & entertainment) were very good. The disappointments were the very hard beds, no kettle in the room, inadequate soundproofing ( I could hear the man in the next room using the toilet!), the food was almost always cold and the strangeness of some of the hotel 'rules'. I was not allowed to take some cake onto the terrace 'it is not possible' was the reason given (although I saw many people eating hot dogs etc from proper plates without being chastised; and on our last day we were not able to take lunch (we were leaving at 5.30 pm) as we 'had been allowed lunch on the day of arrival' even though as the meals were buffet style there was always lots left over. Our room was a superior triple with 3 single beds but how the description 'superior' was arrived at was a mystery - think Travelodge and remove the tea & coffee facilities and that is nearer to the mark - adequate in our opinion. Oh and having to rent the safe for 3 euros a day is extortionate especially on an all inclusive package!This is a great hotel for families with children who were superbly catered for especially by the excellent Animations team ( especially Salvador). Some investment in the room facilities and better quality food would turn this hotel into what could be excellent overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira