“A must go to if you're in Olhos De Agua!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pizzeria Fratelli

Pizzeria Fratelli
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Definitely worth a visit should you ever embark upon a tour of the Algarve. You'd be daft to not try out this restaurant!
“A must go to if you're in Olhos De Agua!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Came here three times during our 10 day holiday it was that good!!! Myself and my partner absolutely love a good Italian restaurant and this just completely beat all the Italians we have had at home!! Never have I ever seen so many staff working so unbelievably hard to serve people and ensure their guests are happy and served as smoothly/quick as possible. Every single person who served us seemed to be genuine and ensured that we were happy, that our drinks were full and we were satisfied.

I had the ricotta and spinach stuffed mushrooms and they were just amazing... As for my pizza, wow. I was in heaven that much I literally ordered the same thing every time I went back! My partner mixed it up a bit and was just as happy with every starter and main that he had. I wish I could go back tomorrow!!

Every time we went it was full. Some people may be slightly uncomfortable with how close some of the tables are but I think if you're just enjoying yourself as much as we were, then you don't care! It's just fantastic how fast paced all the staff work together and the atmosphere was just great every night. We did have a little wait on the 3rd night but it was just manic, so if you see anyone ever complain about that then don't take too much notice! Basically, all I would say is get yourself here if you are in the area!!

• Polish first
“Great food, big portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

This Italian restaurant is very very nice. Located right near the beach, it is one of the more modern restaurants in olhos with a trendy less formal vibe. The service is great and very fast.

The food was lovely overall I felt. The portions are massive particularly for the starters. The menu for the mains may not be huge but it has most of the Italian stalwarts.

The fillet steaks are massive and very nice. The restaurant always looked busy and seemed a very popular choice. Worth going certainly.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“Good pizzas, nice setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had a great table looking out over the small but main thoroughfare of this small village. We wouldn't usually look for pizza on the Algarve but this restaurant is very good, very buzzy with good food and service to match. There's no shortage of restaurants in Olhos d'Agua and Fratelli is always full.

Bangor, United Kingdom
“brilliant restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I ate here 3 times during our 1 week stay in olhos d agua, really good italian food ,,excellent staff and nice interior I cant wait to go back .best restaurant i have ever been to,Thanks. Mark and Margaret . Northern Ireland,

1 Thank MARGOH63
Manchester, United Kingdom
“fantastic birthday celebration!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We had the best time here. Mr. Fratelli and his team provided a most memorable evening for my dads birthday. I booked the table two days earlier and he even sorted a gorgeous birthday cake out for us. The food was gorgeous and you must try the green wine! The funniest part was when the cake was dropped-not really, but it raised a few laughs!! thankyou Mr.F for a great celebration-ps, your black lab is lovely too!!

• Visited May 2013