“Best Holiday Ever....Stunning Villa”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Quinta de Carmo

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
David H
“Best Holiday Ever....Stunning Villa”
Reviewed December 18, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

When I booked this villa I was told it had the WOW factor, a statement i was skeptical about, when we arrived i have to say it had the WOW factor and much more, everybody was blown away.

We went with another family so there was 16 of us in total, I was a bit concerned we would feel overcrowded, but can say that even with 16 of us we still had rooms to spare.

The house is set at the end of a cul-de-sac and was lovely and quiet, the house itself was immaculate and the pool was to die for, the kids all had there own rooms and own bathrooms, so there was no arguments about getting in the bathroom, and the showers OMG so powerful.

The kids loved the pool almost as much as the adults, it was that big we were able to have adults at one end and the kids at the other, I personally loved our room overlooking the pool especially at night as the lights made it look like a lagoon, sparkling.

I have to say I have never stayed in a villa as nice as this, and I have very high standards, I would defiantly go back again.

There were shops and restaurants within 100 yards, and the beach is literally 10 minute walk away.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ClaireRSt...
“Amazing villa, fab location!”
Reviewed December 13, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

A party of 38 women over 5 days was a lot to ask of any villa but wow did this one forfill all requirements.
5* luxury villa with high spec furniture and finishing. We didn’t once feel overcrowded as there is just so much space. Miguel the property manager was so helpful and even helped ferry us all into town which is only a short 3-5 minute taxi or a 20-30 minute walk. The pool are was lush although the only negative is that we would of like the pool to have been cleaned which it wasn’t whilst we were there so it looked a bit murky by the end of the 5 days.
Overall an amazing villa and we will 100% be returning in the future.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing