Just returned from Riu Guarana and let me tell you how great it was! First I want to get rid of the negatives: the food variety at times was not that great and the quality was okay, the free WI-FI was horrible, and last but not least some people appeared a bit stand-offish. Aside from this, the cleanliness was great! The staff was very curious, engaging, and careful. There are shows for almost everday of the week. I got to hangout with one of the performers (just me and him, no one else), and this is a very popular hotel that everybody knows in town. Tourist coach buses come to the hotel like no problem. Beside the hotel, a nice street full of shops that leads to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2017. Located in Olhos d'Agua in the Algarve. 6-Storey main building and 2-storey annex building. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel Riu Palace Algarve is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Albufeira
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Hotel Albufeira
- ClubHotel Riu Guarana Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira