Stayed with the family for an all inclusive week in summer and were positively surprised. Clean and well managed, but big hotel.
Animation programme is OK, nothing which I was keen on but if the kids love it, parents have less trouble as well :-)
Food quality (being an all-inclusive hotel) was very good, I have seen much worse in my life. Variety each evening is great but the food-themes do repeat within a week. That could be improved!
Location is OK, inbetween other hotelcomplexes of higher and lower standard, 10min walk to the sandy beach. but if you want to see something you should hire a car to get around in the vicinity.
We definitley can recommend the hotel, value for your money! Keep on going like this!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2017. Located in Olhos d'Agua in the Algarve. 6-Storey main building and 2-storey annex building. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel Riu Palace Algarve is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Albufeira
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Hotel Albufeira
- ClubHotel Riu Guarana Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira