My wife and I stayed here mid April 2013. My brother, sister in law and mother also stayed there, this hotel was selected due to my mothers walking difficulty, there was no problem with wheel chair access, it was even possible to go on the track to the cliff top view point, and also down to the Olhos D'Agua village with the wheel chair.
The hotel is clean and efficient, we requested a room on a low floor level, which was ready and waiting. The food is nothing special, but adequate.
One good tip is that WiFi is charged, however there is free wired access in the rooms, the hotel will even lend you the cable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2017. Located in Olhos d'Agua in the Algarve. 6-Storey main building and 2-storey annex building. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel Riu Palace Algarve is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Albufeira
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Hotel Albufeira
- ClubHotel Riu Guarana Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira