Just returned from 2 weeks at Guarana. This hotel is excellent with great facilities and good location. Very clean and spotless. Weather was really hot 30 degrees most days. Facilities at this hotel are good and staff and service is second to none. Food is good with plenty of variety on offer and excellent service throughout. Overall it is an excellent hotel and is worthy of its 4 star rating. Entertainment every night but nothing special. If I had to pick a negative we went in June and there was quite a number of young children and families which seem to be the case with this hotel. Although it was very busy it never spoilt our holiday in any way, and I would recommend this place to anyone especially young families as it seems very popular with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2017. Located in Olhos d'Agua in the Algarve. 6-Storey main building and 2-storey annex building. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel Riu Palace Algarve is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Albufeira
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Hotel Albufeira
- ClubHotel Riu Guarana Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira