Visited here for a week in spetember 2012 as the season was drawing to a close.
The hotel was spotless, the rooms were adequate and suited our needs.
Food was plentiful but as with most AI repetitive, drinks were ok and cold as required.
The staff were polite and nothing seemed too much trouble.
Yes the bed in the room was hard but I've since found out that you can ask for a mattress topper, as we are going back in 2013 I will request this prior to visiting.
All in all it suited our needs, hence the reason we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2017. Located in Olhos d'Agua in the Algarve. 6-Storey main building and 2-storey annex building. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel Riu Palace Algarve is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, RIU Hotels and Resorts, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Albufeira
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Hotel Albufeira
- ClubHotel Riu Guarana Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira